Who We Are
A Media company – A Social Enterprise – A Community Interest Company
Ujima Radio CIC (Community Interest Company) is your local Bristol Community radio station – supplying you with news, discussion and music.
We are a non-profit Social Enterprise providing support and training for over 150 volunteers each year.
What We Do
- We Broadcast on FM and Online.
- We Celebrate African and Caribbean cultures through music and informative talk.
- We Provide economic and community development opportunities.
- We Provide a media platform for communication, community development and increase social capital.
- We Provide Media Training and Consultancy for community organisations, businesses and individuals.
Here’s a little FAQ
Q: Do you stream over the internet?
A: YES! YES! Just click listen live on our main website
Q: Does Ujima 98 sell music and merchandise?
A: YES! Visit our new online store – just click on SHOP for merchandise and downloads.
Q: Can I send my music for inclusion in the Ujima Chart? If so, where do I send it?
A: Email a single mp3 (min 160 kbps) with short biog to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Can I volunteer to work at Ujima?
A: YES! Head over to our volunteering page for more info click here