Learn new skills, meet new friends and help our community by becoming a volunteer for Ujima Radio. “Ujima has had a very positive impact on my life, allowing me to develop skills and experience within radio, get involved in my local community and opened many doors for me within radio/presenting.”
Maizee Maize and Miss T, presenters
We always need more help so please get in touch.
Some of the skills you might learn include:
- Broadcasting technology
- Radio programming and recording techniques
- Writing for radio
- Presenting and interview techniques
- Graphic design for marketing and branding
- Sales and Marketing
- Fund raising
- Working in our busy office answering calls from listeners, programming events and helping with administration
- join our street team and events team to help manage gigs, festi val stages and community events
Ujima Radio promotes gigs, concerts, and community events such as St Pauls Carnival and Harbourside Festival, so you will get the chance to meet some of the highly creative local people and the celebrities and famous musicians who work with us.
Whatever your role, you will be a highly valued member of our team.
If you would like to find out more please email us at email@example.com or call the office on 0117 922 1600
If you would like become an Ujima volunteer click here to be taken to the online volunteer form