Who We Are
A Media company – A Social Enterprise – A Community Interest Company
Ujima Radio CIC (Community Interest Company) is your local Bristol Community radio station – supplying you with news, discussion and music.
We are a non-profit Social Enterprise providing support and training for over 150 volunteers each year.
What We Do
- We Broadcast on FM and Online.
- We Celebrate African and Caribbean cultures through music and informative talk.
- We Provide economic and community development opportunities.
- We Provide a media platform for communication, community development and increase social capital.
- We Provide Media Training and Consultancy for community organisations, businesses and individuals.
Here’s a little FAQ
Q: Do you stream over the internet?
A: YES! YES! Just click listen live on our main website
Q: I want to send my music for inclusion in the Ujima Chart Show?
A: Email us a single mp3 (min 160 kbps) with a short bio, also the music MUST be clean & radio friendly. Contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org